Integrated Health Service Approach
Struggle -Basic Health Needs
Programs in USA, Nigeria and Ghana
- Promote Education in Nigeria through our One World Education program by availing scholarships to children from struggling homes .
- Come Mid- June 2023, BHF will commence a virtually delivered Literary Art Program currently ongoing in Ghana. We will tutor 25 pilot pupils of an identified school in Nigeria.The program uses modified versions of; The Lincoln Center Institute [for the arts in education] International Educator's Workshop Capacities for Imaginative Learning & The Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis's Teaching Artists Institute. Updates will be available via our various channels.
- Provision of a virtually delivered Pilot Literary Arts Program in Ghana from St Louis Missouri, United States of America.
- Community outreach programs in Nigeria to eradicate child labour and rural-urban migration due to hardship. Every child has a fundamental right to education.
- Creating awareness of Human Organ Trafficking particularly in rural communities in Nigeria by encouraging parents to STOP sending out their children to serve as as helpers for people in cities- drive educational attainment.
- Provide housing and rental support to homeless in communities. We have currently housed a widow with her 4 children.
- Provide food supplies to rural dwellers in Nigeria to alleviate hardship and promote nutritional health in line with SDG goal 2- Zero Hunger.
- Advocate for the disabled, aged and provide wheel chairs and walkers as neccessary in Nigeria. We have records of delivery and hope to increase the numbers plus build ramps to aide access.
- Advocate for widows and orphans and provide resources to improve their overall well-being.
- Advocate and provide resources to victims of domestic violence.
- Would be lauching an integrated after hour mentorship and tuturing program for children in St Louis City.
- We are dedicated to identify and impact on the lives of marginalized communities/population through our equity programs.
- We are focused at driving the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) through our programs.
- We are desirious to shine a ray of hope to bridge health inequities and inequalities globally. We want to collaborate with you and your community to be the CHANGE CATALYST!
Become A Partner
- There is an ongoing rapid digital transformation. Oganizations, people and societies at large are adapting to the digital age of today’s ever growing knowledge economy. Bridging-Health Int'l in collaboration with its affiliate organizations are advancing digital / virtual transformative educational services that fosters globalization . We want to invest in the children of our communities and create a global positive experience. We want to promote sustainability through diversity and inclusion with unparalleled ecosystem of partners. Join our impact making journey as we deliver evidence based interventions to address inequities and preserve fundamental human rights to 'education' in marginalized communities globally. We are interested in maintaining multidisciplinary partnerships to attain our Equity Drive. Need We are looking for great partnership opportunities for our many bucket list of program offerings which inludes and not limited to Volunteer Teachers to share their skills and tarlents virtually. We are in high demand for teachers in the following areas :
- Computer Science
- Agricultural science (SDG 12- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns) . Benefits
- Unleash your talents beyond your environment to distant parts of the earth- globally as we foster globalization
- Pursue your passion from the comfort of your home and deliver classes virtually.
- Write off your volunteer hours in your IRS (residents of U.S.A) when you file your annual taxes. Your service will be receipted at the end of the tax year.
- Most importantly, join us as we drive the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal agenda through our varied program offering.